Saturday, December 6, 2008

Crafty blog love

*I've found a few more delights to add to the list below of crafty wonder.



There's a lot of creativity out there, and I'm constantly being inspired to make something I see, buy something I see, or request nicely that I be a part of what I see. Here's a preview of what I'm loving right now:

- free 2009 calendar over at Mibo
- free bird pattern for cute stuffed ornaments
- decorative holiday trees here, here, *here & *here - you can do it!
- advent calendars here & here
- free gratitude wrap pattern - I could see filling one with beautiful stationary, a journal, an address book, stamps, and a pretty pen for a gift
- free holiday greeting postcards
- *Finnish paper star how-to

Happy December all.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Thanks for doing all the work Becky.
Love you.

R

Abby said...

I tried the bird pattern- and I think I need more practice sewing... mine came out a bit lumpy.